Friday, July 26, 2013

Mobile Learning: Using Apps in the Classroom

Down below is a link to view 10 different learning Apps for children who struggle with phonics, writing, and organization. I chose these apps, because I work with Dyslexic children ages 5 to 10. I believe some of the apps could even help children who are 5 and under. The apps I chose are also all free apps, which is a bonus:) There is also an explanation as to why I think mobile devices are a good learning tool to have in schools and at home. I hope after looking at the apps and reading some of my reflections you will want to look more into using mobile devices too.


http://www.scribd.com/doc/156216967/Apps

1 comment:

  1. I used to use Spelling City as a vocabulary option during daily 5 with my 5th graders! It is a great way to practice words through online games.

    ReplyDelete